The Independent Schools Show invites agents to attend.
- Do you place international students in the world’s leading independent schools?
- Would you like to meet face-to-face with admissions teams from 240 of the world’s top independent schools from the UK, Ireland, Denmark and the USA?
- Would you like FREE entry to the Show? Advance tickets are free, £50 on the door.
- All agents attending the Show MUST register for this ticket. Unregistered agents will not be allowed in the building.
The Independent Schools Show is the world’s largest school open day, where parents meet the UK’s leading schools. The Show, now in its fourteenth year, takes place annually in November over a weekend. In 2020 the Show takes place on 14-15 November.
All exhibitors are asked to opt-in if they would like to see agents. Agents who register in advance and are approved by ISS have a unique opportunity to meet the admissions staff and leaders of the most prestigious independent schools without travelling hundreds of miles.
This is a fantastic opportunity to build long-term partnerships with the world’s leading schools, and to hear about the state of private school education from the sector’s leading thinkers.
- It is the only event that enables agents to meet the leading British independent schools, many of whom do not attend agent-specific events.
- If you already work with British schools, the event is a good chance to strengthen your existing partnerships and discuss the progress of students you have placed.
- For all agents this event, the largest of its kind in the world, is the key event in the independent school calendar, where you can meet the admissions teams of the UK’s leading schools, hear talks from education’s leading thinkers, update your knowledge of the sector, meet new schools, and get a unique overview of the world’s leading education system.
- At the Show we do not restrict the number of places available for agent delegates. However to register you will need to provide a detailed company profile and two referees, which ideally should be British boarding schools or language schools and/or universities with whom you have established partnerships.
Upon receiving your application for tickets we will take up references. Once we have processed your application, we will confirm whether or not a place is available for you.